If you are on the East Coast then you are definitely experiencing this 95+ degree heat.
Here are a few tips on how to make it through this heat wave
1. Avoid alcohol and sugary beverages! These extremely dehydrate the body
2. Eat fruits and veggies. They have natural water in them which can help to maintain hydration.
3. Stay indoors in a cool area as much as possible. Do most of your activity after sundown if possible.
4. TMI……… but monitor the color of your urine. The darker and more concentrate it is the more water you need to drink.
5. Of course…..Drink lots of water to prevent being thirsty. Signs of thirst may be signs of dehydration. Water is also good for maintaining body temp and circulation. If water is bland try adding flavors to your water. I use Mango Passion Hydrate in my water to not get bored with it. This not only quenches my thirst but provides me with the essential nutrients and electrolytes I need that I lose throughout the day through this heat wave.
Click Here to try some Hydrate for yourself and ensure you are staying hydrated through this heatwave and rest of the summer.
Share this info with a friend and let’s stay connected at NerissaMalloy.com
In the Bible there is great story about the Israelites and the promise that God gave them. A promise of prosperity in a land of milk and honey. This journey was supposed to take 40 days but instead it took 40 years. One important thing is that during the 40 years of wandering in the wilderness God still provided quail and manna.
Check this out…..God has promised you something, he knows it will take you some time to finish but it is taking much longer because of your lack of faith, uncertainty and fears. You will not take a leap of faith, go full force to achieve what God has promised because you are comfortable with the provision. Just like the Israelites, God is still providing for you as you wander in the wilderness.
He has great things for you but you’re still satisfied in the wilderness. What will it take for you to receive the promise of prosperity in the land of milk and honey? What will it take for you to blow through those goals and the vision God gave you?
He just doesn’t want to provide for you, he wants to do exceedingly and abundantly above all you can ask or think but……….your comfortable in the small provisions.
Don’t allow yourself to take 40 years to accomplish what God has promised you in 40 days.
Here are three things you can do now to accomplish your goals timely:
Have Faith – You don’t need a lot…the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain. As long as you have it make a decision to move forward to accomplish your goals.
Take consistent Action- Faith without works is dead. You must take consistent action in faith knowing that if you take the first step God has the rest. Be consistent.
Take the land- Act as if you have ready received it. What does it look like? How do you feel once accomplished? Who will benefit the most and what will they say? What will the testimonies be? Who will you become in the process.
Again, your 40 day journey should not take you 40 years. Just like the Israelites, you are fully equipped and have everything that you need to be successful and accomplish your goals.
Take Action Now!
Follow me on social media, share with a friend who needs this and subscribe to my biweekly newsletter at NerissaMalloy.com.