Welcome to September ‼️
As we end of this quarter and start to embrace the holidays, New Year, family and career obligations, business and goal setting, the question that constantly comes up is “Does Work Life balance truly exist ❓❓”
We all have the same 24 hours in a day. The truth is how much of it are you spending doing what fulfills you.
When you are running 🏃🏽♀️ around chasing priorities you:
1. Don’t get much accomplished ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Feel more overwhelmed and frustrated
3. Beat up on yourself for not getting things done.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The one thing you should understand is that everything your juggling is important. The problem is, when you juggle too many things what ultimately happens is that you start to drop a ball or two as you keep adding more priorities.
The goal is to stop juggling and start managing your tasks.
No more will your tasks manage you!!
Here are 2 simple steps to managing tasks and achieving a sense of fulfillment.
1. Set priorities and rank them in order of importance.
2. Identify what needs to be done immediately, within the next 7 days and what can wait a bit.⠀⠀
3. Use a calendar to schedule and map out your priorities that need to be accomplished that week and month. Make sure that the times you set are are non-negotiable.⠀⠀
4. Highlight, check-off and celebrate each small win you accomplish. These small wins ultimately leads to big goals and you will feel a sense of accomplishment. ⠀⠀⠀
These steps can help to ensure that you focus on completing the most pertinent tasks, as opposed to placing your time and attention on tasks that can wait.
Prioritize your task list this week and see how much you will get accomplished!
Until Next Time
Share with a friend that needs to hear this and subscribe for more inspiration and success tips at NerissaMalloy.com.
P.S. Did you get your copy of my new book?? Grab a copy ‼️