March🌸 is here!
This is last month of the first quarter of 2019 plus its “Women’s” Month! 💃🏾
Ladies it is time to represent!
Time to go after those goals, make that impact, change some lives and your pockets.
Ladies, use this season to re-valuate your goals, your action steps, analyze what’s going great and think about what you need to stop doing that’s not working.
Take some time over this week to re-strategize and implement tips for a successful 1st quarter.
Success is what you define it to be whether it’s growing your following, hitting your financial goal, impacting a set number of people, etc.
Whatever you define as your success- make it happen!
Close out this first quarter with a bang 💥 and don’t forget to plan some time to celebrate 🎉 as well.
Until Next Time
Share with a friend that needs to hear this and subscribe for more inspiration and success tips at NerissaMalloy.com.
Did you know that many popular household cleaners are dangerously toxic?
- Weekly use of home cleaning products is as damaging to the lungs as smoking 20 cigarettes a day?
- Women who clean at home or work are affected with respiratory illness more than men.
- Women who regularly use cleaning products have increased risks of asthma.
- The average household contains about 62 toxic chemicals.
- Toxic chemicals in conventional household cleaners vary in their severity – from acute (immediate) hazards such as skin or respiratory issues, chemical burns or watery eyes to chronic (long-term) hazards such as cancer, fertility issues, ADHD, compromised immune system and more.1
- There is not one “natural” or pure plant-based ingredient in tide except for water. Every other ingredient is either a carcinogen, or irritant to the lungs or skin.
I found one company that offers a proven, affordable solution that is a leader in the market today. These scientists formulated cleaning products replace your common brand effectively and safely so that no child proof caps are required.
I am so excited to be introduced to this online wellness club and the ability to know that from today and beyond I will be ensuring that my home is a safer, non-toxic and healthier environment for myself and my family. This is one of my Health goals for 2019.
Click here to set aside some time to chat with me to know more about the alternative I chose and how you can qualify for $100 in free products to try out.
Happy New Year!
Comment and Share below if this brought value and make sure to Subscribe and Stay Connected at NerissaMalloy.com for weekly success tips.
Stay Tuned……Until Next Year
How Toxic Are Your Household Cleaning Supplies, Organic Consumers Association, http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_279.cfm.