- Virtual assistant- many entrepreneurs still need to leverage their time to create and impact while their virtual assistant can take care of administrative tasks to help maintain productivity
- Accounting Services- businesses still need to keep their receivables and payables in tact and tracked.
- Resume writing- unfortunately some companies have to lay off employees during these times and resume writing will be in high demand as people start to look for new jobs
- Coaching- as more people are looking to start or expand their business they need someone who has the skill set in areas they lack in which you have experience in ie. leadership, mindset, marketing, branding etc.
- Cleaning services- recession or not companies with classrooms, office spaces, conference rooms etc. need it to be cleaned regularly.
Until Next Time,
P.S. Want personalized help? Schedule your discovery call today to discuss your vision, how I can help you execute that idea and position yourself for profits.