Did you know that many popular household cleaners are dangerously toxic?
- Weekly use of home cleaning products is as damaging to the lungs as smoking 20 cigarettes a day?
- Women who clean at home or work are affected with respiratory illness more than men.
- Women who regularly use cleaning products have increased risks of asthma.
- The average household contains about 62 toxic chemicals.
- Toxic chemicals in conventional household cleaners vary in their severity – from acute (immediate) hazards such as skin or respiratory issues, chemical burns or watery eyes to chronic (long-term) hazards such as cancer, fertility issues, ADHD, compromised immune system and more.1
- There is not one “natural” or pure plant-based ingredient in tide except for water. Every other ingredient is either a carcinogen, or irritant to the lungs or skin.
I found one company that offers a proven, affordable solution that is a leader in the market today. These scientists formulated cleaning products replace your common brand effectively and safely so that no child proof caps are required.
I am so excited to be introduced to this online wellness club and the ability to know that from today and beyond I will be ensuring that my home is a safer, non-toxic and healthier environment for myself and my family. This is one of my Health goals for 2019.
Click here to set aside some time to chat with me to know more about the alternative I chose and how you can qualify for $100 in free products to try out.
Happy New Year!
Comment and Share below if this brought value and make sure to Subscribe and Stay Connected at NerissaMalloy.com for weekly success tips.
Stay Tuned……Until Next Year
How Toxic Are Your Household Cleaning Supplies, Organic Consumers Association, http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_279.cfm.